07 March 2010

Posted by karinska On Sunday, March 07, 2010
And now, I became a fan.

If you've read my previous post, I told you guys that I am a fan of Lee Hong Ki's character in the Korean drama You're Beautiful. I also said that...
It's not that I'm not a fan of his singing talent. He has a good voice. It's just that I'm not an FT Island fan... For now.
 Everything changed after the first song. The show was worth the money and worth the time. They're a new scenery on my clouded Korean boyband sight. But the first thing that really caught my attention during the concert was the fans! They're crazy! In a good way. I was left speechless.


Screaming and a little chaos is a normal thing. That was how the fans were when Shinee performed here in Manila during the Filipino-Korean festival.  But the difference is, the event in CCP (Filipino-Korean festival) had an audience from different fan clubs or should I say, an audience who's hearts belong to different K-Pop idols. The PICC event (FT Island Showcase) had the Primadonnas and some curious kpop fanatics (like me who accompanied my sister who happens to be a fan).

Hong Ki would just say "hey" and the audience would  go crazy! I'm a little disappointed 'coz he wore his hair blond. He appeals to me more when he wears it black. But still, Hongki is hongki ^_^ By the way, I got a calendar and oh my gosh, the pictures are wow! A fan would definitely, definitely swoon.

For the sake of my curious friends, here are the members:   


Choi Jong Hoon 
- leader
- plays guitar and piano 
* this guy is so good looking in person. No wonder girls at the concert just kept on screaming (which includes my sister) 

Lee Hong Gi
- vocal
* adorable, talented and so cute! Jolie!!! 
Lee Jae Jin

-bass, vocal and rap
* you should hear this guy sing live! 












 



Choi Min Hwan

- drums
* totally, totally charming


Song Seung Hyun

- guitar, vocal and rap
* Made me feel like shouting MAGBANSHI!! hahahaha the moment he sang, I was like "so, he sings too", the moment he performed a rap,  "hmmm..." (he's good. No wonder he's a friend of Key from Shinee weeeheheh). He really did pull off the attire. Pedals (below the knee cut pants), shirt and sorta leather jacket.  You'll think it's a weird combination but he carried it so well! VERY FEW could do that. But I'm perfectly sure, Key would be one of those ^__^


Before I forget, Jong Hoon! saengil chukha hamnida!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kim has gone crazy after the concert. Jong Hoon's cute! I should have bought a ticket.

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL