28 June 2009

Posted by karinska On Sunday, June 28, 2009
It's been a month since my last post. Nothing much had happened really. Let's just talk about entertainment.

Have you guys watched TRANSFORMERS 2: Revenge of the Fallen? Awesome movie. Optimus Prime rocks, Josh Duhamel is handsome as ever and Megan Fox is scorching hot in this movie. I think she and Shia should really try dating hahaha.

G.I Joe movie is coming soon! So excited! Makes me wanna put out all the G.I Joe action figures we have at home. Channing Tatum is part of the cast! Joseph Gordon-Levitt grabbed the role of Cobra Commander??!!! Wow. I remember him only appearing on the US teen magazineswhich I used to buy when I was in highschool hahaha

I met up with some of my friends at Serendra a week ago to have dinner and coffee and while strolling, we saw some celebrities. Ok, so Rachelle Ann Go and Gab Valenciano are officially on but since when did Jolina Magdangal and Mark Escueta of River Maya became a couple? Not that I'm into showbiz happenings. I don't even watch showbiz news or talk shows. Nothing against any one of them but...really?! Jolens-Marvin kasi ako eh wahahaha joke! Ano ba yun!!

I went to Odyssey this afternoon and while I was checking the cd's of local artists, I saw that on Billy Crawford's new album there is a Silverfilter remix of Steal Away. Had the chance to listen to it and Cy, ang ganda! I like it!!!. Sorry, di pa rin ako nakakapunta sa mga shows mo hehehe The remix is really nice, groovy talaga. Congrats!

That's all guys. Till my next post.

1 comment:

  1. sino kasama mo manood ng movie? uuuy issue hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL