03 March 2010

Posted by karinska On Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Happy Birthday to the adorable and talented vocalist of FT Island!!! I am a fan of his character in the Korean drama You're Beautiful. He potrayed the role so great that it makes his character so striking. It's not that I'm not a fan of his singing talent. He has a good voice. It's just that I'm not an FT Island fan... For now. But it's true, I have a magnetic white board placed beside my computer monitor at work which actually has a huge reminder that says 2 days to go before FT Island concert!!! You guys have no idea how excited I am (but my teammates at work do). My sister is actually the FT Island fan but it seems like I'm more excited than her. maybe because I'm the one who bought the tickets hahaha 



This is actually a late post because... I tried... I made some... Wait! Ok. I ran out of time. Seriously. Yesterday was his birthday, March 02, 2010. I had to finish some stuffs and it was too late to post this blog article. I only had time to go online when it was already past 12 midnight which means it's already March 3.

Anyway, to all you FT Island fans and people who bought tickets to accompany their friends or sisters (like what I'm about to do), see yah on Saturday, March 06, 2010, at the PICC Plenary Hall  :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL