09 April 2010

Posted by karinska On Friday, April 09, 2010
I'm not a U-Kiss fan (oops! deja vu... I said the same thing about FT Island hahaha) But wait! I'm a fan of Arirang's Pops in Seoul - All About You. In short, I'm an Alexander, Kevin and Eli fan. That's basically the main reason I went to SM North Edsa with my sis. Aside from the fact that my sis badly wants to go and see U-Kiss because she's a BIG fan especially of Kevin. In my entire life, I rode the MRT to alight at the last station, which is north Edsa, only once. March 28th was the second time. I live in South, so I'm sure you can imagine how far that is. The show had proven me one thing and that is not that I am a kpop addict but rather it showed and proved me how much I love my sister.


I bought 2 cds because I want both me and my sis to have the chance for the autograph. Unfortunately, we can only have one member's autograph because they want to accommodate almost everybody. So the cahnce to have Alexander, Kevin and Eli's signature in my cd was impossible. My sister asked me "what if Eli, Kevin and Alexander is all available for signature, where would you go?" and that moment, her question sounded like "what ice cream flavor will you buy at gelatissimo? coffee or chocolate truffle?" It was that difficult! Then I told her, "I'll choose Eli's"

My sister and I got separated when the lines merged for the autograph signing. When it was my turn, one of the staff asked me to go to Eli because he was free to sign. And in my mind I said "thank you so much papa Jesus" but then I stopped and saw Kevin was also available to sign the cd. That moment I was so torn. I remember my sis. What is the probability that she'll have Kevin's signature? So there I made a choice. I gave up Eli to have Kevin sign my cd. I didn't  have regrets. It's for my sis anyway. And God is so good because my sis got Eli sign her cd! So in the end, we're both happy :D

Anyway, I'm now a fan hahaha I'm amazed by how well they communicate with their fans. They always give time to wave to the fans who were just watching, posing for pictures even during the autograph signing.  I wish other kpop groups could be like them.

There were talks that they're coming back in May. I'm praying so hard that my music performance at church wouldn't fall on the same date. I really wanna watch the concert.

3 comments:

  1. i can still remember the sound of your voice when you called me over the phone just to tell me how happy you were after watching the show lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course you like u-kiss! you can actually dance the first half of bingeul bingeul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. someone told me you're not interested to watch the concert anymore. typical you! lol! hey no new blog article?

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL