18 January 2010

Posted by karinska On Monday, January 18, 2010
I know I was gone for almost 2 months, I prepared my speech for that. But...!! Here's what's more important than that... SUPER JUNIOR is coming to Manila!!!

Wait! Hold your horses! I saw the ticket prices and I'm having second thoughts if I would watch. Crazy huh? As if i never planned to go to Taiwan, Malaysia or Thailand just to be able to watch their concert. It's actually going to cost me less if i watch it here but... *sigh* my heart belongs to someone else already or should I say, to another group. I'm still a SUJU fan but not the way I used to be before (nyak!!). It's like they're my ex and I have a new bf ;p I am so into Shinee now. But I won't talk about them on this post.

So the most expensive ticket costs Php8,500.00 and the cheapest ticket costs Php3,950.00. I was waiting for the impulsive thing in me but it never came. But I'd really like to watch. I'd probably take the Php3,950.00 wahahaha I want the front seats but the urge just wasn't there. But then I wouldn't really know, sometimes I change my mind the last minute. If that happens, I might gamble the Php8,500.00 or not buy at all hahaha

Just wanted to post some of their new songs. Well, not so new actually hehehe

Why I like You



Sorry, Sorry - Answer


Things haven't changed. Donghae still looked good on both videos. In fact, in my opinion, Donghae is the only member who never looked "so-so" or "just ok" on any video or picture. He's always at his best no matter what they do to his hair or whatever clothes they put him on!

CREDITs:
jaybirdm003 - youtube.com
sment - youtube.com
13boys.wordpress.com

2 comments:

  1. Php7,500 na lang daw without freebies. :) Save up na! :D See you there! I'll be THE ONLY GUY in the audience lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ganns! thanks for dropping by.

    yeah, i saw that the ticket prices changed. im willing to take the Php7,500 ticket but i have to buy 2 coz i wanna buy another ticket for my sister :) that's 15k!!!! so im still thinking. hard actually hahaha

    ei! you got shinee on your page!!! waaaaaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL