04 February 2010

Posted by karinska On Thursday, February 04, 2010
The Jabbawockeez are in Manila for 2 months (that's what I heard) but I haven't mentioned a thing about it here. Sorry. Too engrossed with kpop. Jabba will be having a show with Kris Allen and Boyce Avenue in Cebu on Feb. 5 and on the 6th, they'll be at Mckinley Hill Open Grounds Taguig City. They performed in ASAP last Sunday and I wasn't able to watch 'coz I attended Van's wedding. Anyway, here's the video i found in youtube:


CREDIT:
alvindrll @ youtube.com

As per Shanna's request, I'll have a separate topic about my thoughts after watching 3 seasons of America's Best Dance Crew (yup, I haven't watched the fourth yet but then maybe, just maybe, I might get the time to watch it before discussing it).

Anyway, I have to cut it here. I still have to watch the Korean TV series You're Beautiful which my sister borrowed from a friend of hers. I saw it when i arrived home from work this evening, or should I say last night 'coz it's already 2 AM hahaha I got hooked! It looks interesting :D

Nyt guys! I mean... Good morning :D

1 comment:

  1. how come i dont feel the excitement in your post? smitten ka talaga ng shinee :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL