14 November 2009

Posted by karinska On Saturday, November 14, 2009
Spare me for not posting my usual daily thoughts about life, people and my experiences. Kpop has grown on me. Seriously.

I've introduced who's who on Suju videos before. Since I've been asked by some friends who is Onew or Key in the video, I'll tell you the name of the Shinee member singing the part with the time given. This is a live performance. I love the original MV but I can't post it again. Just look back at the video which I posted last Nov. 12 if you prefer the MV. They're singing the same lines anyway :D Doesn't change a thing, Key and Onew still looked good to me hahaha (I am seriously biased).



1. Jonghyun (04/08/90)singing at 0:17 = main voalist in the group
2. Key (09/23/91) singing at 0:48 = vocalist and one of the rappers in the group. He was a gifted varsity water-skier at Dae Gu Young Shin Middle School (yes I have to include this ;p I love his eyes and he's a good dancer too!)
3. Onew (12/14/89) singing at 0:55 = leader and oldest member in the group (one of my faves :D)
4. Taemin (07/18/93) = youngest member and main dancer in the group.
5. Minho (12/09/91) = the other rapper in the group and he's the guy at SNSD's GEE music video.


Here's another video. My other fave aside from Ring Ding Dong. This one is entitled A.MI.GO which is a shortened Korean phrase, Areumdaun MInyeoruel joahamyeon GOsaenghanda, which means, "if you like a beautiful girl, you'll suffer" (Key looks so cute in pink and the eyes.. again!)




CREDIT - videos: randy19973s - youtube.com / randy1997 - youtube.com
CREDIT - infos: Wikipedia

7 comments:

  1. Key is really cute and he has seductive eyes. i like it lol!

    by the way, lots of widget ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but girl, they're so young! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya they're so young ska... but who cares? hahahaha i'm still a solid yesung fan but Key is hot! These guys are talented. Jonghyun's vocals? thumbs up. I saw his Neyo song performance on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ska i have to comment again (after watching the videos again!):

    Ring Ding Dong video
    i'm hooked at 0:50 on Key and 0:58 on Onew.

    AMIGO video - Taemin reminds me of how good Eunhyuk dances with Suju

    ReplyDelete
  5. i heard pahirapan pagkuha ng tickets sa korean festival. for sure, because of shinee!

    key ang angas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you ANONYMOUS. but it would have been better if you had a name :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL