09 February 2010

Posted by karinska On Tuesday, February 09, 2010
Dear Friends,

I'm having difficulty breathing. Not just because I have colds but because I have this feeling that my heart is about to burst. I'm so excited. So happy. So.... waaaaaaa I should really learn how to eat Quaker Oats. Have you seen the commercial? When you feel that you're heart is about to burst, break or melt... something like that. Quaker oats is really good for the heart.


Back to my breathing. As I've said, I feel a lot of things connected to joy. This is the same feeling I felt when I was in grade school and I'm counting down the days before the field trip. The same feeling I felt when the clock is about to strike 4PM on summer vacation and 6PM on Fridays in the years 1995-1997. And this is exactly the kind of weird feeling I felt with Gelo. Yup, I finally mentioned his name. Finally! My plans on sharing my thoughts about Gelo is long overdue. Since it's already 2010, I think it's safe to answer a variety of questions repeatedly asked for a long time. Most of you never seem to get tired. I'm not sharing it now because it's February. It has definitely nothing to do with that. But wait!!! That is not the reason why I'm about to burst.

I just finished watching the Taiwanese version of the anime-turned-drama series Hana Kimi. Super crush ko na talaga si Wu Chun (also the lead male in Romantic Princess shown in ABS-CBN). I'm so sorry Mike He. Wu Chun fan na ko!.

I also finished watching You're Beautiful and I heard it will be shown in ABS-CBN. Super nice! Nakakakilig and nakakaiyak. I'm smitten by Jung Yong-hwa who plays the role of Kang Shin-woo in the drama. So charming! He is the main rival of the male lead. He is also the lead vocalist (in real life) of the Korean indie band CN BLUE. Here's the video of their song entitled Oetoriya (I'm a Loner). Nice song. In fact LSS ko sya :D



* My sis likes the drummer and basist. I like the vocals. The appeal and the voice. Period.
CREDIT: lolii360 @ youtube.com

My head is actually in chaos making decisions for the Suju concert. I HAVE TO WATCH. But what seat to choose is where my dilemma resides. The tickets are...expensive. More expensive than the Paramore concert tickets. A ticket in the upper box B in Araneta for Suju concert can already give you a Gold ticket in MOA for Paramore.

Then here comes FT Island who ruined my efforts in fixing my head. They're having a concert on March 6 at PICC. I'm not a fan but my sis is and I want her to see it! WAAAAAAAA When will Shinee visit Manila again?!

Almost losing her sanity to kpop,
Ska

7 comments:

  1. kamukha ni jonghyun ang new crush mo! nice voice din :D catchy song.

    pretty mo sa new facebook pics ah lol! told yah sis, you look good in red :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm already on episode 6 and like ko si lee hongki (jeremy). he's funny! maybe i should watch the FT Island concert lol! and charming nga si Jung Yong Hwa. Hawig nga nya si Jonghyun ng Shinee. Pero Sheena's right, pretty mo sa new facebook pics :) you didn't wear pala na blue dress you planned to wear.

    blooming ka. pa-pizza ka naman! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. karinska.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous,

    are you the same anonymous posting comments on my blog? if yes, how come you don't mention your name? Number 1 rule here: REFRAIN FROM POSTING ANONYMOUSLY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sheena & tine: i bought tickets for FT ISLAND!!!! waahahaa well, im just really happy that kaye is sooo happy :D

    oh! forget the facebook pics *twak*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

    ReplyDelete
  7. anonymous (feb. 21)

    thank you for you comment :D

    but this is my blog, i do what i wanna do. if i just want to post videos, i'll just post videos. i have this site for free, i don't get paid to do this. so if my posts doesn't have personal approach, i don't think that's something people should comment about. people have different reasons for blogging. my friends read my page and im thankful. some people i don't know reads it, im thankful too. if others don't like it, it's their choice not to open this page :D

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL