08 November 2004

Posted by karinska On Monday, November 08, 2004
I was late for work this morning. I shouldn’t have had that mark of tardiness if only I didn’t act like a girl who was freaked by so many ghosts early in the morning. I walked as if I have a lot of spare time reaching the office before getting late. My mind was somewhere else.

As I was about to reach our building I heard footsteps behind me. I thought, “Whoever this person is, he/she is really in a hurry”. So I just kept walking with my natural pace. Then a guy said “Hey”. When I moved my head, I saw that it was my guy friend/officemate from another department. He gave me that really wonderful smile, cute and all (can’t believe I’m saying this). I just smiled back. “Aren’t you gonna hurry up? We’re late”, he asked. What’s the point of hurrying up? We’re already late. Even if I ran, it wouldn’t make any difference. Besides, I am still far from reaching that 1-hour tardiness or four times tardiness in a month.

During lunch, I told one of my closest friends in the office about it. I just want to share that I saw the guy who happens to be her “crush”. To my surprise she said, “Ha?! Aww.. lam mo ba late ako kanina. I thought pa naman makakasabay ko siya. Yun pala ikaw yung makakasabay niya. Nag-taxi pa ko! 120 pesos din yun!” Tsk… tsk… tsk… I don’t know what else to say. It just made me laugh. I remember that everytime she shares to me that she sees this guy friend of mine, she would always say “Cha, ang delicious niya tlaga”. FYI, that doesn’t mean anything sleazy. It just means, he’s physically attractive. Can’t blame the girl. The first time I met this guy was when my friend invited me for lunch. I was so amazed with him because he really is good-looking and he has a wonderful sense of humor. I thought it was very appealing. But then, I was not attracted. Jeezzz… is it normal or is something wrong with me?

Anyway, I was also talking to this other guy friend of mine about “falling in love” with a friend. I asked him to promise me that he wouldn’t fall so I wouldn’t lose him. You see, lately, I’ve been losing friends because of that “feeling”. He said he can’t do that. You’ll never know what can possibly happen. I understand. Sounds really weird to ask somebody to control their feelings. But isn’t that easy? (nyaks!) Maybe we should put warning signs like “Stay out for falling hearts”… eeek! So we made a deal that if one falls for the other, the other wouldn’t pull away (but of course we do know we wouldn’t fall…diba?! Diba?! Cmon!). I think that’s better :)

********************
I’ve thought of another birthday gift that I’d like to receive! Maroon 5’s Album or OST of Cinderella Story (stop thinking about the Hillary Duff song. There’s this song that I really love and it was sung by a guy. :D

6 comments:

  1. your friend really likes the guy haha

    hindi pa rin yan ang birthday gift ko. iba.

    cha thank you sa gift. surprised ako :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. char :) hi. late ka na naman. wag ka na kasi masyado mag-isip. lahat naman di mo type. ows? LOL! oo nga pala...

    shane

    ReplyDelete
  3. cha ako yung unang nag-post. baka isipin mo anony
    aaron

    ReplyDelete
  4. "madalas kitang makitang magkasama. magkahawak ang mga kamay. bumibigat ang puso ko laging nangangarap na ako kapiling mo"

    cha turn mo na kumanta hek
    yort

    ReplyDelete
  5. huy, kala ko ba di ka magpopost loko. hayan ka na naman sa kanta na iyan LSS mo na yan. palibhasa na-shock ka kasi kumanta si cha nung 2nd stanza. natuwa ka naman. tama na! ;P
    shane

    ReplyDelete
  6. pareng yort mali lyrics mo hik! "...madalas kitang makitang may kasama". addict ka na tsong.

    hi cha. musta ang bago mong suitor? este admirer :) uhuy, happy birthday kahit matagal pa. art pens gift ko sa iyo. yung parang pambata. o hayan sinabi ko na para wala nang gagaya sa akin.

    choco

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL