07 October 2004

Posted by karinska On Thursday, October 07, 2004
Lately, I’ve been frequently eating chocolates again. The doctor warned me that too much of it could trigger migraine. Luckily, I haven’t had one for the past weeks. I bought a Figaro chocolate cake twice this week and twice the other week. There’s something therapeutic about that cake. That is… for me. I don’t care about the calories, etc. As long as it can bring me back my sanity after I lose my head, then good.

Some things can easily piss me off. Hearing a name… seeing a picture… things like that. Thank goodness…. I’m happy! So I don’t really care. I don’t get pissed off. Well, just a little. But not enough to ruin my day.

All I know is that many people love me. And I love them too

1 comment:

  1. pang mataba talaga..hmmmmm sayang crush ko pa naman sana si cha cha....sexy, cutie awww malinamnam

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL