23 July 2013

Posted by karinska On Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Do you know the feeling when you are not really a grade-conscious person but you can't seem to accept the fact that you didn't get a perfect score in a test?

I visited a website and looking for stuffs and there was a part there where you need to take an English test. So I took it and scored 39/40.

One mistake and I went "What? Where did I go wrong?" It's not that I am overly confident. It's... grrr... I can't even explain. Too bad they don't show where I've gone wrong. Kept tweaking my brain to remember if I ever had a moment of hesitation in answering a question because maybe that item is where my error lay. You know, wrong choice.

Would have been better if I got a score of 36 below. I wouldn't have bothered thinking about my mistake. Grrr...

But I really am not grade-conscious. Seriously.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL