31 March 2013

Posted by karinska On Sunday, March 31, 2013
Dear G.I. Joe: Retaliation team,

I know that you have delayed the movie due to the bad reviews after you released the first trailer last year. Nothing much has changed with the new video except that you added scenes with includes The Sexiest Man Alive for 2012, Channing Tatum. Not bad. You even included him on the poster. But why?! WHY DUKE?! Why not Roadblock? To put it simple, why Channing Tatum and not Dwayne Johnson?!

Sincerely,
A Fan


* Movie Reaction [MR]




And because I was sad after seeing this movie, I decided to watch Channing Tatum movie videos. This one is the 2006 movie trailer of Step Up 1. The first time I saw this, I was "in-like" at first sight with him especially when he did the dance move with the car ♥♥♥

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL