31 March 2013

Posted by karinska On Sunday, March 31, 2013
Dear Jeremy Renner,

You broke my heart when I read the news about you being a dad. I wasn't hurt that you will have child now. As a sincere fan, I am happy. But the people didn't even know you were dating! You weren't like Jason Statham who has a quiet personal life but people are aware that he has Rosie-Huntington Whitely as a girlfriend for years. But your case is different. Now the paparazzi are feasting on the idea that you had a child because you didn't use contraceptives. How sad is that?! Would have been nice to see you walking on a red carpet with a girlfriend before this news broke out. But then, I still wish you the best.

Sincerely,
A fan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL