24 January 2011

Posted by karinska On Monday, January 24, 2011
I think I broke my promise that I would frequently update this blog. I know I have the time but whenever I'm in front of the computer, I just can't seem to express my thoughts. Yeah... as always huh?

New year's good. Well, that's how I see it. Forget the fact that I have an eating disorder (which Basy prefers to call it). And no, I'm not on a diet.

A lot of things had happened actually at the start of the year. Can't believe it all happened in a span of less than a month. Maybe if I get the time and the courage to share what's happening and what I feel about them, I'd post it here. Things are on a rollercoaster ride lately. They are not as smooth as people think they are.

I just wanna greet you guys a happy new year. I know it's late but January hasn't ended yet...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL