01 February 2009

Posted by karinska On Sunday, February 01, 2009
My family went to Festival Mall this afternoon to have lunch after church. My parents head home after a little stroll and my brother, sister and I stayed at the mall to do what we love doing together ... going to X-cite. The arcade area of festival mall.

We played basketball (don't you just love it when you get to the 2nd round?), Sega Race (I don't understand why I can't be so good at this!), Time Crisis 4 (for the nth time, we finished it. Sorry to all those who've waited for their turn. Patience is a virtue.), color roulette (this is really boring but if you get lucky you'll get loads of tickets. We only played twice because we don't need tickets), Tekken and Rival School.

My brother played Tekken and I played Rival School. As much as I wanted to play Tekken, I don't wanna waste a token. All the machines with the Tekken game has somebody playing it. You always have to compete with someone else and not with the computer and I can't do that.

I was so ecstatic that no one was playing Rival School. So I finished my first game against the computer with a win and while I was about to start my second game, "HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!" flashed on my screen. Someone real wants to play. My initial reaction was "oh cmon! You gotta be kidding"

I was so pissed but then I remembered my brother telling me that if I don' want opponents like that, I better play the game at home. Fine. So I asked my sister who was sitting beside me to look who challenged me. She said it was the guy who was watching us a couple of minutes back. Great.

He was ok but I was so...so... GRRRR.... that I really did my best (like I'll get a price...). Anyway, I nailed him. It was a shock but I'm so happy :D I had the urge to stand and smile at him wahahaha

I was searching for some Rival School videos in Youtube and I found a matching game! I used the girl character Hinata and the guy character in this video is the player of my opponent. I killed him with these exact moves but only with 11 combos. Yeah!

By the way, I checked the buttons of the machine and they're still in place hehehe (gigil na gigil).

3 comments:

  1. kahit talaga anong porma mo wala kang pake noh?

    congrats you nailed his ass yuhoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kahit talaga anong porma mo wala kang pake noh?

    congrats you nailed his ass yuhoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sheena! belated happy birthday :) how's disneyland?

    hay naku, gusto ko ngang tumambling sa super happiness pero di ko magawa kasi di ako marunong :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL