28 January 2009

Posted by karinska On Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Where are these people coming from?!!! I rarely go out now! Yesterday, I just had a post about an anonymous caller and now an anonymous texter! Is this the effect of global recession?People are starting to go crazy. This is bad.

You know what miss or mister (whatever you are), I do have a slight idea who you might be. I actually have three guesses. Bases? The way you constructed your words, the character you exuded, and past events. I may not be perfect in English but jeez, you're terrible! I don't have a REAL friend who speaks the way you do! But I know someone from the past who's as awful as you are in the English language. It's ok not to be perfect you know, as long as you don't act like you're so great!!! Argh! I wish you could have given me your name so I could have the joy of telling you that you're not my friend as you have assumed.

Another thing, if you plan to send text messages and remain anonymous, it wouldn't hurt if you could at least sound confident. But then I guess, that's the point you remained anonymous... you don't have what it takes to admit who you are.

Process of elimination. I may be wrong but just as a saying goes, "when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

You said "I like seeing you both together" and you also said "I just like you". Now I'm lost. If you're playing some pathetic joke, I'd say, GET A LIFE. What passes as an entertainment in your existence is truly depressing. If you're serious, your self-made drama is plainly masochistic.

I hope you don't get to meet Megatron. You know Megatron? The leader of the Decepticons? Just in case you're not familiar with the Transformers (because one of my 3 guesses doesn't happen to be that familiar with these robots). Based on your sick character, I think you'll sulk after he gives you his thoughts about what you did...

Megatron will move his head near your ear and say... "Ooh... so unwise"

5 comments:

  1. "Megatron will move his head near your ear and say... 'Ooh... so unwise'" - adik!

    Foxy. I like that.

    TJ, you can kick my ass the next time we meet but I like you're girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Megatron will move his head near your ear and say... Ooh... so unwise" - natawa ako dito hahaha

    yesss foxy :P isang date naman dyan hahaha

    xtn, he will really kick your ass :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. uy, uy, uy chismax :D

    magkulong ka na kasi cha tipong underground. tapos dapat wala ring signal hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. valentines day na

    ReplyDelete
  5. wala akong kasalanan ha.

    xtn, next time we see each other i'm sure you have a girl in your arms and cha isn't her name. wanna bet? lol!

    cha, i suggest you change your number

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL