20 January 2006

Posted by karinska On Friday, January 20, 2006
It took some time to clean this place. Lotsa cobwebs, figuratively speaking *laugh* I couldn’t believe it’s almost three months of silence. Well, I’m back, though I couldn’t say for how long.

Anyway, HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR! The past year had been a time of discovery, realization and evolvement. Never had regrets for all the decisions I made though some of them happened even before I realize I did them.

I thank you all, my friends (old and new), for all the lessons (so many!) that made the present so new and exciting.

Again, I’ll be acknowledging some but that doesn’t mean that I didn’t appreciate the others. I love you all :D

Kehl – it’s been a long time. But does that matter? Definitely not. I’m better now. Do I miss the guy? Errr… incomparably, I miss you more *wink*

Tish – You remind me so much of him! Grrr… *laugh*

Ann - *hugs* I am bonded and it feels great. To have you is a wonderful blessing. Thank you for appreciating all these changes and loving me still though there were times I go beyond the normal. Umm… things are going to be different soon. I just fear that point where emotions will be too fragile to hold. I thank God for you… and for all the food we eat hehehe I’ll miss you sis!

Wkt – thank you for making me realize that I am a bisexual goddess. *rotfl* you make me laugh in so many ways! Conversations wouldn’t be so much fun without sharing our thoughts, feelings and strategizing the next move. Thank you for helping me keep my composure throughout the entire game though most of the time I totally turned jelloid. I mean, he’s so bad, dangerous, maangas and… you know *rotfl* I’d love you to meet him but that’s impossible. As if! *sigh* I’m gonna miss you so bad, mas bad pa kay BBT *rotfl*

TJ – thank you for loving me still albeit the fact that I’m bisexual hahaha ok… I’ll stop it. Seriously, I would really try hard not to play arcade games alone and when I’m wearing skirt ;p Everything’s been great. Every single bit of it. I mean, wow! You gave me one of the best gifts I’ve ever received in my entire life. To tell you frankly, you blew me away! You can melt any girl’s heart no matter how hard it may be and any girl would be so lucky to have you…. that would include me :)

Chinito - you are an aloof bro and ok…ok… I’m a one-arm-hugging sis (it only happened once noh!) You taught me a lot on how to live trash free, which I’ll be forever thankful. You’ve been so patient with me (or maybe it’s the other way around) and you’ve been really, really nice (or should I say possessed?). Thank you for making my nose bleed sometimes (as bloody as the time I made your testimonial) ‘coz it makes things so much fun (kahit corny). You are my life-saving friend. After saving me from a bicycle, you just saved me from being bumped by a car. Now I realize how much danger there is when you’re around hahaha just kidding! Thank you for the friendship and you’re right… we’re way, way closer than before. :D

Kuya Peter – thanks for the chat. they were mostly short but fun. I’ll miss you. hehehe thank you sa kakulitan mo. Idol na kita sa dancing! Wuhoo!

Thank you to everybody who made my ngarag days so much fun!
*************************
ATTENTION!!!!
10K Pogi Points will be performing live at Jam 88.3 on Sunday, Jan. 22, 2006 at 7 P.M!! Tune in!!! (wag nyo na lang pansinin yung teaser hehehe)

22 comments:

  1. chachi! finally may blog entry ka na? nababaliw na fans mo lol! miss this place girl. mukha mamimiss namin lalo soon :(

    i heard the teaser at 88.3 and pare, heto lang masasabi ko, love ka namin kahit anong sabihin nila lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chachi i heard the teaser (syempre magkakasama kami kanina), i'll tune in on sunday dahil mahal kita alam mo un. at maganda ang teaser dahil mahal din kita chachi

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the wonderful message. wag ka maniniwala na pampasira ka dun sa teaser haha. maganda kasi orig yung dating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oy tj sumisipsip ka lang kasi maganda message sa iyo ni chachi.

    cha, we'll tune in on sunday just like we promised :) sama ka ba? kasi sama-sama kasi on sunday.

    we'll miss you girl! pakilala mo muna sa amin si BBT

    ReplyDelete
  5. pampasira ako? sige di ko na kayo ililibre

    ReplyDelete
  6. sabi ni daddy you sound so kolehiyala raw. in short coƱotic pa rin ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. chachi, there is one thing left to do to complete the bisexual goddess ritual...

    u gotta love yourself a little ;-) that's right. you know what i mean. don't be shy...

    boom boom boom!!! ^___^

    mami-miss ko ang *heated* conversations natin. HAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. natawa naman ako sa message ni diyosa :)

    well chachi, we'll miss you sa YM. your kakulitan has given us so much joy kahit lahat tayo busy sa work.

    bisexual huh? sweetheart, ang layo mo pa sa pagiging bisexual. iba talaga pag nawawala yang sanity mo in the middle of your "game" with BBT.

    bawasan mo na ang paglalaro ng boy games at pagtulong sa guy friends mo with their girls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. bisexual? ows? crystal maiden nga character mo sa dota, bisexual ka pa wahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oks yung jam session last night. unique type of music because it's not mainstream. la bang cd?

    ReplyDelete
  11. ang saya last night! sa uulitin! thank you sa mga nag-share ng food (parang ako host hehe). thank you sa 10kpp para sa sounds :)

    nice seeing you again chachi >:D<. ym na ym ang dating hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. charlie, tell your friends that their performance was great. cool. my family loved it lalo na si mommy.

    bisexual? puti na ba ang uwak?

    i saw BBT last weekend. ang angas sobra.

    ReplyDelete
  13. sabi ni choco pampasira ka raw sa teaser. payag ka ba nun cha? bawiin mo nga yung binigay mo sa kaniya ;p

    ReplyDelete
  14. how much pag hinire yung 10kpp? is there a discount kasi friend ka nila chachi? lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh single nga ba yung mark? :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. basy, you're married!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i was just asking if he's single out of curiosity :D nothing more.

    chachi, tell your friend chinito we enjoyed their performance.

    tine, i wouldn't ask if chinito is single because obviously he is. so ok na ba? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  18. wala ba kayong mga trabaho?

    ReplyDelete
  19. mother goose basy naglilihi ka na namam :D

    kaw choco wala ka bang work? ;p hey, gawa na rin tayo ng banda then ako yung vocals :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. ey chachi! salamat sa plug hehehe... voice talent hehehehe...

    salamat sa lahat ng nakinig kagabi :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. ei chinito, thanks for dropping by :) voice talent ka dyan *twak*

    choco - mokong ka!

    TJ - need i say more *hugs*

    diyosa - boom! boom! boom! ha. *rotfl*

    ngoserf - wehehehe labshu! labshu!

    ReplyDelete
  22. tine dance ka na lang. pag nagtayo kami ng banda, groupie ka wahahah si chachi drummer. yeees!

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL