01 August 2005

Posted by karinska On Monday, August 01, 2005
Someone told me that I always seemed to be in a hurry that I don’t have the time for other things. Hmmm… maybe he’s right. From now on, I’ll try to take it slow. I’ve been too focused with work for the past months and I forget to give time for myself. It’s a good thing I went out for the past two weekends. I need more time to breathe.

********************

A guy friend of mine wants to be a single dad (Uhuh… I couldn’t help but raise my eyebrow). He thinks he’ll be the best dad ever. Hmm… it’s funny. Guys want to have their own child and not have a wife. Nice. Really nice. You know how appealing some single dads could be? Those guys who are so good in their profession and still have the time for their kiddo. I’ve met one. He’s financially stable, smart, responsible, has a good sense of humor, gentleman and good-looking. But most of these men prefer to be a single dad because they prefer to have no commitment with any woman so they could still go out with any woman they like! (Dad loves kiddo. Kiddo loves dad. Nice credentials…)

********************

I had this personal talk with an officemate (“officemate” is the safest way to address our relationship at work. But for some of you, you perfectly know who I’m talking about). He’s 13 years older than me. We were discussing stuffs about him being a philanderer. He asked me, “Why are there so many girls but so little time?”. I answered, “Because those ‘many’ girls are not meant to be with only one guy”. Then I asked him, “Didn’t it ever occur to you that maybe these girls are really just after your money? Will they still be there for you if you don’t have even a small amount of penny and you’re crawling in hunger and pain?”. For a couple of seconds he was quiet then he looked at me and said “You know, I really believe that you were sent by God to make me realize so many things. And that is why I like you. You’re frank”. I just smiled at him and said, “You’ve realized many things? But you haven’t changed”. He laughed.

7 comments:

  1. good morning. i saw papa R last night at landmark. ang angas niya talaga at ang gwapo!

    musta na kayo? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. korak ka dyan! we're ok. he feels more at ease na when we're together. minsan ang sarap upakan pero most of the time behave naman siya :) improving na ang kaniyang self-discipline and self-control :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. improved na ang self-control, that's sad lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's good noh. kasi ako wala nun hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. lakas talag ng topak mo today lol!
    wala ring self-control yun. if i know, nagpapakatino lang un lol! buti pa manok ko matino saka behave kaso lang minsan lumalabas ang tinatagong love :)

    may mga lalake talagang gusto lahat nasa kanila. pero sayang ang mga married papas na panalo talaga.

    kilala ko na yang "officemate" mo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aah! ako pala tinutukoy mo ha. but i really do want a kid right now. ill be the best im sure. wehe! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tish, oo matino manok mo pero minsan... :D but i like it when he loses control of what he's keeping hehehe bad me :)

    weekend date, best ka dyan! *twak* hahaha *peace* tayo :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL