16 September 2004

Posted by karinska On Thursday, September 16, 2004
i feel drunk but i didn't take any alcohol...

i feel happy but a bit sad...

my hair was supposed to feel long but i feel it's too short...

i like adam lavigne. everytime i see maroon 5's MTV, i couldn't help but sigh...

this love has taken it's toll on me, she said goodbye too many times before...


i asked this question to some of my guy friends: "if i fall for you and i tell you about it, will you diss me off or will you pull away from me?"
replies: "hahahaha"
makes we wonder what's funny. they think i'm making some bad joke. why can't they take it seriously. i can take a yes. it was a plain, honest question. well, that's ok. i got 3 good responses. so good there isn't any hahaha

i went to one of our office department's division to bring some documents, when i heard this lines from a song..
Suddenly life has new meaning to me
There's beauty up above and things we never take notice of
You wake up suddenly you're in love

it made me think. have i ever waken up realizing i was in love? hmmm... can't even remember how falling in love feels like... ooops! i swallowed my candy...

i feel sleepy...

4 comments:

  1. ang saya-saya namin kasi hindi ka na aalis!!!!!
    you feel drunk kasi ang haba ng hair mo!!!!!
    "s it nothing to you to be someone's festivity?" sounds familiar? winner ka sister ko!!!!!
    let's have dinner one of these days at i-assess natin ang mga pangyayari. delikado ka pag madaling araw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bawal pala anonymous. ako yun.
    tish

    ReplyDelete
  3. for that, you gave me some hope to try and experiment asking the same hypothetical question to some guy friends out there: "if i fall for you and i tell you about it, will you diss me off or will you pull away from me?" but before that, i'm going to bring my friend absolut first.

    isn't adam levine soooo cool? he doesn't just make you sigh. sometimes, i see red. heehee.

    good day!

    -vani

    ReplyDelete
  4. tish... hi!

    vani, oo nga...i see red!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL