07 July 2004

Posted by karinska On Wednesday, July 07, 2004
I woke up at 7 A.M. this morning. WHAT??! I was supposed to be leaving our house by that time. But this morning, that was the time my eyes opened and realized that oh my goodness, I’m late. I finished my morning rituals and everything within 15 minutes. That was fast! It always takes me 45 minutes! The difference is, I didn’t eat my breakfast. But that’s ok. Popo, I forgot what my dream was. You said that I had a good sleep ‘coz maybe you were part of my dream. Nah… Thank goodness you weren’t. ‘Coz if you were, I might have filed a leave for the day *wink*
--------------------
Less work today. I’m happy!
--------------------
May I ask something? How dangerous is an open heart?
--------------------
Another question: Why do most people think I have a lot of boylets? How come they see them and I don’t? Why can’t everybody see that my love life is just like the others’ --- it’s a feast and famine situation. And as of this time it’s…. ummm….. so-so… I’m cool. I’m happy :)
--------------------
I learned that a chocolate frappe contains more calories than a caramel frappe. And a caramel frappe contains more calories than a mocha frappe. Hmm… is that the reason why I felt like I am about to become a blimp? Tsk…tsk… this is bad. I should learn to keep my promise to never succumb to emotional eating when in crisis.
--------------------
ht, do you have the Bank of America Global Wire Services’ Global Routing Directory? The program is so user-friendly but some banks were not included in the list
--------------------
bertrand, is it possible to be just friends with someone you have these sort of non-moderate feelings for? Maybe the universe is trying to tell you something.
--------------------
When I was on my way to the internet café, an angel (in the form of a really cute guy) gave way for me to cross the street. Other vehicles just won’t allow me to cross. So I decided to just stay safely on the gutter and patiently waited for the right time to go to the other side. When this vehicle just stopped and when I looked, he smiled and made a gesture that it’s ok for me to cross. Awww…. How sweet!!!! I think he was driving a Rav4. Or was it a Pajero… I forgot! I was too mesmerized!!!! Wwaaaaaa!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ang bilis mo kumilos. may cutie ka pang nakita :) panalo ka talaga sister! i'll post some yung messages nina bertrand. kausap ko sila ngayon. they're having problems with your chatterbox.
    basy

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL