05 July 2004

Posted by karinska On Monday, July 05, 2004
Yup. I’ve got a new haircut but I don’t look nene with it. Yes!!! I wasn’t supposed to have my crown cut if only I didn’t envy my brother after seeing how his hair was washed in the parlor. There’s really no big deal about it. It’s the feeling that’s good! And I don’t want to just sit there, read a magazine and wait for him. So I decided, I want a haircut!
--------------------
I edited my blog entry dated July 2, 2004. I didn’t remove details. I added a scenario that a friend of mine, who has read the story, asked me to include. It’s on the latter part of the story. I didn’t include it when I first wrote it because I thought it would really be long. But after seeing how it appears here, there’s really no difference at all if I add one more scenario. It still is a long story! Umm… just three pages actually.
--------------------
Most people who read the story thought it was mushy. Thank you for your comments and for appreciating. Truth is, when I wrote it without even taking the time to proofread, I had no intention of making it appear the way you see it. But you were right. It was a bit…mushy. Or maybe there’s a better word than that. I’m sorry I can’t seem to articulate it.
--------------------
Yesterday, I watched the marathon of the final episodes of Dawson’s Creek. And if I’m not mistaken, it was through those replays that my brother saw how kilig I could get. This morning, a guy friend (you know who you are. i can still remember the "hug" you were talking about. dear, hindi ka nahihiya sa akin. hindi mo lang talaga kaya. admit it na. ok lang yun hahahaha) told me that I can’t swoon over a show. He considers it senseless. Hmmm… I believe that to swoon is human. After all my explanations he thinks it all boils down to the fact that I’m a girl. Hmm…. Whatever. Anyway, I’m not a fan of the show. Well, I’ve been. But that was when they had the “Pacey-Joey” love story. I love Joshua’s Jackson’s character! Pacey is assertive and real! Dawson is just plainly the boy-next-door type which I think is cute but not interesting. I love bad-boy-looking guys but good boy at heart. Every time I watch the show and every time I see Pacey, I feel like my college ideal guy has finally come to life!!! Wehehehehe

4 comments:

  1. dun sa lalaki na gustong magbigay ng "hug" kay karinska, go for it pare! joke lang! harmless yan basta dapat maayos kung hindi .... patay ka harhar nakakamiss tuloy si ska. hug...hug... :)

    sana makita mo na si "pacey"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ako pala yung nagpost nun harhar padala ka naman ng pic with your new hair!
    bertrand

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss the hugs too :) the story was nice!!!!!!!! so who's the guy who wants the hug? lol! karinska i think you've met a guy like "pacey"... diba bertrand? lol!

    keep smiling.

    ht

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. i have a thing for the pacey-joey loveteam and yeah, i'm a closet creek fan.

    -vani

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL