25 June 2004

Posted by karinska On Friday, June 25, 2004

It rained so hard this morning. I got a bit soaked up. Right then I knew that this day wouldn’t be that good.
-------------------
I received a surprise text from a guy friend. He wants to watch Spider Man 2. So he’s planning to watch it with his friends which includes me! I couldn’t help but smile. There were several times he told me he wants to go out with the rest of our friends but this was the first time he asked if I was free :) nakakatuwa lang. I guess he just really wants to watch the movie so bad!! hehehe
--------------------
Had dinner with a good friend of mine from the office (hi ms. Jane r.). I don’t know how we got to the topic that made me shift to another feeling. I have to learn how to detach myself correctly. I don’t have to be scared. I shouldn’t be.
--------------------
leaving?…… 60% before….. 65% now.
--------------------
I'll find a better way to talk about this next time. I have to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL