18 December 2014

Posted by karinska On Thursday, December 18, 2014
I'm not supposed to be back yet since I planned to post other topics before this but here I am. I need to share this because I can't believe this is happening. This shouldn't be happening at all!!!

For the past weeks (I refuse to say a month), I could hardly leave my bed every morning. *sigh* You see, there's this someone who has been occupying my head before I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning.  At first I was like "pfft" but then it happens everyday! To top it off, I dreamt of him last night! I have occassional dreams about random stuffs, random people, work, clash of clans (oh yes), vacation, etc. But for him to be part of my "Random Eye Movement" moment apart from the fact that he is already in my head when I go to bed til I fall asleep and when I wake up, that itself is a big flashing red light with a loud siren sound.

They say you normally dream of things you think a lot about but then sleeping is the only rest my mind have away from him.

I am in a very deep, deep trouble. He is a friend and we don't even date. We don't text each other everyday or call each other. Are you getting my point? We are plain friends. He is a catastrophe waiting to happen and I don't know how to remove him from my system. Where the heck are my thick strong walls? How did he even get in?! Arghhhhh! This is frustrating!

Maybe I need to tire myself more. Dance more, run maybe, watch movies and read books til I fall asleep. Yeah... I can try that. If that doesn't work, I'll try Plan B which I unfortunately do not have.

Be still my heart. We're getting out of this.

2 comments:

  1. Charlie :) Sooooo happy to finally read a post from your blog. You have disappeared for a very long time and we miss all the smart and funny thoughts you have. Hoping to read more!

    And it takes some guy to bug your mind for you to come back here lol! I think I'm going to like him because he rattles you and you my friend are rarely rattled by a guy hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look who's back! and wishing you luck on Plan B tehee

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL