22 March 2012

Posted by karinska On Thursday, March 22, 2012
I know I was gone for a year. I thought I wouldn't disappear but yeah, I just... poof! But thanks to Shinee and their comeback. I'm back to my blog :)

I was out of the kpop world for a long time, 'coz I got tired waiting for any new activities by Shinee. I wouldn't count their Japan activities. I want something new. As in new.

I saw the teaser and the pictures for the comeback and I was like, "Why can't these guys be dressed like TVXQ or Suju or EXO. Why do they always have to be dressed looking so... different (I reallywanted to say trashy...oh, I just did). They are maturing. Can't they see Jonghyun". Maybe my friend Van was right. If they will be dressed like that, they'd probably look like the rest of these new male idol groups emerging in the kpop world. Look at BIGBANG, they are distinct. I waited almost the whole day yesterday waiting for the release of the MV but I slept with only the teaser on screen.


  CREDIT: SMTOWN (youtube.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL