19 July 2010

Posted by karinska On Monday, July 19, 2010
Shawols around the world are going crazy. And yes, I'm going crazy too. I've been gone for months and now I'm back 'coz SHINee's back!!!

Youtube has a long list of uploads of this video and the International SHINee forum has reached it's highest number of users ever online. The wait is finally over. The teaser is out and news said SM Entertainment will be releasing the complete MV tomorrow.

Here's the teaser MV:



CREDIT: SM Entertainment

I'm really looking forward for their videos because I want to see the choreography in this new album. I'm a fan of SHINee's dance moves. They do a lot of foot work which is very helpful on performances wherein they have to hold a microphone.

I could hardly wait. But for now, I have to sleep. hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL