22 September 2009

Posted by karinska On Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Two weeks ago when I was on my way to NSG at Greenbelt 3, a huge poster of Super Junior plastered on the outer side wall of Music One caught my attention. SUPER JUNIOR - The third album - SORRY SORRY. I was like.. "whoa!". I was so caught up that I literally stood there looking at the poster. Funny thing about it is that, I always stop to look at the poster everytime I pass by!

So I checked it on the net and oh my gosh... their music and their looks have gotten w-o-w! It's already wow before but it's wow-er now hahaha Though I can't t understand the language, I like the beat of their music. Very pop-ish. The kind of music you can dance to even if you don't understand the lyrics.

I'm so glad their looks have changed. They look so feminine in their first two albums! Not that it matters to me. But I seriously love how they look now! So far, only two videos have been released (that's what I'm aware of) but they got more than a million views already for each video! Indeed, the biggest boy band in the world is finally back!

Lee Teuk - his talent, looks and dimples are still a killer. He truly deserves to be the leader :) After 170 stitches due to their April 19, 2007 car accident, so glad he made it.

Kyuhyun - I was smitten since the day he sang "A whole new world" with Charisse Pempengco at Star King. Man, you got the voice. But then I wouldn't have been able to see him if he didn't survive the 2007 car accident with Lee Teuk. He was discharged from the hospital 2 months after because they said he was slipping in and out of consciousness. So glad he made it too.

Yesung - it's the voice and the "angas-look". Loved his performance in their video It's You (0:44 - 0:51 and 2:28 - 2:35. Belting at 3:15 - 3:21 = to sheena who's also a Yesung fan). He looks like Lee Jun Ki in the Korean drama My Girl hehehe

Eun Hyuk - I'd say, still the best dancer in Suju :D

Donghae - so cute.

Heechul - he is so beautiful! Seriously! He looks so girlish when he wears his hair long but now that his hair is short... way better. I've also watched their episode in Intimate Note and he is so funny!!

Sungmin - aside from the singing and dancing, you should see his ninja talent when he appeared on Star Golden Bell together with Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Yesung.

Hangeng, Kang-in, Kibum, Ryeowook, Siwon, and Shindong (main choreographer for their video U), i like all of them! hahaha

Suju fighting!!!



3 comments:

  1. oh my!super junior! thank you friend for posting :) i love yesung!

    si shindong ang choreographer ng U? whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan but I like the songs :)
    almost everyone's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. malala na to. pati ipod at sa car yan ang tugtog

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL