29 July 2009

Posted by karinska On Wednesday, July 29, 2009
You have got to watch The Proposal starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. Super funny. I've waited for more than 2 months and it's worth it. Feel-good movie.

The movie caught my attention when I saw a preview before and of course, there's Ryan Reynolds. He's not the typical heartthrob ala-Brad Pitt. He's an actor who could portray his role well on comedy, action and even in romantic movies. Gosh... I soooo like him! Alright, I did mention before that I like Cris Evans. But Cris Evans is more of a poster boy. He's not really funny like Ryan Reynolds. Funny and good-looking, that's rare.

*Sigh* The face, the appeal, the talent..... the abs. Ok, scratch that. But really! The entirety! Have you seen Blade:Trinity and X-Men Origins: Wolverine where he played Hannibal King and the sword guy Wade Wilson respectively?

I'm not very particular with body size but his just really catches my attention, but that comes after the face. Yes, I'm being defensive. Too bad he's married. Nothing against Scarlet Johansson but I think he and Isla Fisher (who's also married) looks good together. Have you seen Definitely, Maybe?

He's... grrrr.....

Mitch, you really have to stop your daughter from visiting my blog site. Please! This is really not for kids. What if I finally get the urge to talk about the elevator incident? hahaha

Anyway, I read that he's going to play the role of Green Lantern (beating Justin Timberlake and Bradley Cooper) Can't wait.

Need to add this one (added 07/30/09): Let me share with you what Sandra Bullock thinks of his co-star. This is taken from Inquirer.net "When you look like Ryan, I think you should be naked. I thought it was imperative that he be naked... Ryan is one of those actors who remind me of the way the actors were back in the old days. They could do everything—drama, comedy and action. And they happen to be very good looking, too, which irritates a lot of people. He’s an honorable human being who has remained exactly the same as I’ve known him through the years..."

Didn't I say that? :D

"if you're a friend, you become a non-sexual entity. Like a lamp. So don't be friends 'coz friends don't kiss"
--- Ryan Reynolds as Chris Brander in the movie Just Friends



**********
I don't get it. It seems like I'm having my 2nd monthly period for this month. The grrr might have been just caused by the hormones.

4 comments:

  1. 8:35:30 yihee lol!

    ang nice ng movie. i've watched it with my officemates. corrrect ka, ang cute ni ryan reynolds. actually, hindi cute eh, ang hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at heto pa, he's canadian! correct ka tlaga sis, ang daming gwapo sa canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hormones or no hormones, ryan reynolds is hot.

    mickey and i watched it this afternoon and you're right. it's funny as in tons of laugh.

    told mickey i can imagine how you react on some "wonderful" scenes or any scene whre ryan reynolds is grrr lol hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. what happened in the elevator?

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL