28 May 2009

Posted by karinska On Thursday, May 28, 2009
Could be one of the most unforgettable time in my life.

I don't know what to say actually. I wish you could all see me and help me. Though I need no help according to TJ and mommy Bassy. Diane said she had never seen me like this before.

My gosh, I'm so happy and kinikilig, I can't even describe it.

Yeah, I'll let you laugh on the kinikilig part. I'm to happy to even care and also because I even think it's really funny. I also think it's making me crazy.

*sigh*

3 comments:

  1. ito pla un. next post mo i-describe mo na kahit magulo. nakakatuwa eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are seriously strung out lol! ching, iba ka! bassy's right, let it out in writing. delikado ka nga lang lol! but hey, it's been a long time *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is still alive! haha MENTOR!

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL