06 April 2009

Posted by karinska On Monday, April 06, 2009
Ei! it's been quite while.. a month actually. Hmm.. what's to share...

I'm still hooked with American Idol primarily because of Danny Gokey and.... (see, there's an AND now) Kris Allen. CGA!!! Danny gives goosebumps and makes your eyes twinkle. With him, it's like falling in love at first sight (if there's such a thing). Kris makes you swoon. It's like falling in love after a couple of months of friendship. I hope they both make it to the Final 3. I would really like the Final 3 to be Danny Gokey, Kris Allen and Adam Lambert.

I hardly speak/talk for 4 days now. My wisdom tooth ached so bad last Friday. I only had 1 piece of bread and 3 pieces of chicken fingers and some fries for the whole day. Then last Saturday I went to the dentist to have it checked and removed if possible. Then something happened. I'm not going to go through the process of telling you the story because it would be like sharing with you a gruesome scene from a horror/suspense movie (which I don't like watching) wherein I happened to be the victim of the killer. So I went home shouting inside the car and crying. It was what Simon Cowell could definitely describe as excruciating. Last Saturday, I only had 1 cup of noodles and 2 tablespoons of mashed potato. Yesterday, I had 1 cup of soup, 3 tablespoons of mashed potato and 3 tablespoons of rice with shreds of chicken (curry). The rice seriously took me 30 minutes to finish!

I could hardly open my mouth because the nerves hurt so bad that's why I'm having dificulty taking my medicines. My fever was so high the past few days. Thank goodness I'm feeling better now 'coz I still have to go to work tomorrow. The fever's gone but the pain is still there. Not as worse but I feel so helpless. I can't carry heavy stuffs, I can't push, could hardly open a bottle of juice, I can't yawn, smile and laugh. I can't even kiss! How terrible is that?!

4 comments:

  1. what does it mean? that's what I'm asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny is good but Adam rocks diba? and i agree, ang cute ni kris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not being able to kiss is, i agree, a terrible thing lol! nakakatawa ka dear.

    TJ, CGA is a girl expression for Cute Guy Alert :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL