14 February 2009

Posted by karinska On Saturday, February 14, 2009
Bassy, my friend, I'm sorry. I know I told you I'll write a serious article for valentine's day. But unfortunately, I wasn't able to do it. Now don't blame American Idol or Danny Gokey, ok? I tried, but just when I had that little push to start, I learned that the Taiwanese drama Fated to Love You is going to be shown on GMA 7 starting Feb. 16!!! Isn't it great?! I know you don't really care. hahaha i know... my bad.

**********

Jamar Rogers wasn't chosen to be part of American Idol Season 8 Top 36. It was a shocker. If you'll get to read the forums, some people were so mad or should I say "a lot" *sigh* Good thing Danny Gokey made it. I mean, how could he not?! You would not believe how famous he is now just after the auditions. The guy has fansites!! Wow.

**********

I'm having HUGE dilemma on which job to take. This is so difficult! Mas mahirap pa to sa love life ha! This is worse than making a choice on who should fetch me home (Guy A or Guy B) on MW and TTh since Friday is Barkada day, worse than making a choice if I should go out with our village's heartthrob way back in college (I was too concerned that other girls would hate me) and way worse than making a choice if I should cut Greeny out of my life where he occupies an unbelievably HUGE part. Argh!

Now I fear Monday 'coz Monday is decision day hahaha

I just really wanted to try to be independent. You know, live alone. I'm ready actually but then I had those last minute goosebumps. I'm kinda scared. Not with other people but with myself wahahaha you know naman.... temptation. But then I guess I've lived beside temptation for almost 6 years that I shouldn't worry about it much hehehe

Happy hearts day everyone :D

Give love not just on Christmas day *wink*

3 comments:

  1. it's ok dear. i know you're too busy supporting danny gokey lol!

    "temptation" has many names. they are a temptation to you and you are a temptation to them hahaha keep the good girl side of you and the wicked part too! happy hearts day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how's the moolah comin? i've heard may paparty ka raw? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. libre muna before you start with your new work

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL