21 June 2005

Posted by karinska On Tuesday, June 21, 2005
I had so much in mind that i ended up writing nothing sensible at all. so what i did was visit my friends' blogsite and i came upon this post where my name was surprisingly included in the Three people that i would like to see take this quiz now part. so here are my answers:

Three names you go by:
1. Charlote
2. Cha / Chacha / Charlie --- friends, classmates, dancemates from college
3. Chachi --- new dancemates and some friends

Three screen names you have had:
1. karinska
2. kareliakarinska
3. kirstein

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. legs --- it saved me from shaving
2. lips
3. hair --- some hairstylists and my gay health teacher in junior high thinks it’s too black. They even asked what I put on my hair. Ummm… shampoo and conditioner?

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. errr….
2. None?
3. Hahahaha pass. Can’t think of any.

Three things that scare you:
1. insects
2. losing people that mean so much to me
3. not being able to reach the goal I have right now

Three of your daily essentials:
1. Eating
2. Taking a bath
3. Talking to my friends

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Elizabeth Arden Provocative (tnx to my doctor hehehe)
2. My favorite ring
3. Bracelet with charms (as Tine calls it. Thanks to ^!?\)

Three of your favorite bands and musical artists:
1. Linkin Park
2. Sponge Cola (for their 1st album)
3. Usher (for the “confessions” album)

Three of your favorite songs:
hmmm… there’as lot. But right now, I like these songs for their lyrics:
1. Frightened (Toby Lightman) --- ” with you everything’s beautiful and I’m not scared to be falling into unknown. With you, I find strength to carry on”
2. Thank you for your love (Dimsum) --- “you came and brought music to my soul. Inspired me to the very core… now there’s a reason to wake up each day, I thank the Lord for sending you my way. Now I am whole, a lucky soul, I wanna thank you for your love…”
3. Fall to Pieces (Avril Lavingne) -- “..and I don’t wanna fall to pieces, I just wanna sit and stare at you…. I don’t wanna talk about it coz I’m in love with you”
Sappy. hahaha

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Honesty / Be the best of friends, that we can laugh at simple things and enjoy being together not because we’re a couple but because we’re great buddies
2. Eat at “carinderia” and enjoy the meal just like the way we would enjoy eating at fancy restaurants
3. Praying together. Before meals or any time that we both need to pray.

Two truths and one lie (in no particular order):
1. I don’t eat shawarma
2. I would have studied in Mapua if I didn’t pass the UPCAT
3. I prefer playing cars than dolls and other girly toys when I was a little kid

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Hair
2. eyes
3. lips / teeth

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Listening to music
2. Eat (huh?!)
3. write things that pop in my head / Watch sappy movies with Tin-tin (who’s so hopeless romantic!) and Tommy (who makes destructing but funny comments about sappy movies)

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Tell a number of people on my list what I’ve been wanting to tell them for a couple of months now.
2. Go out of town for a week or two with… my friend.
3. Make a new blogsite

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. Broadcast journ
2. work for the UN
3. Work for PAGASA – when I was in HS

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. backpacking throughout Europe (vince, pahiram. Sama ako ha)
2. Hawaii, then stay at the Hapuna Beach Prince hotel
3. The Venetian, in USA

Three kids' names you like:
1. Kirstein
2. Christian
3. Nicole / Chloe

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Tell my family, friends and some special people what I feel for them and other things that I’ve decided to just keep to myself for years / months
2. Go to Venice
3. ----if I tell you, I’d have to kill you hahaha jokish! (I’m leaving this part for something more special which I can’t think of, at the moment hehehe)

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I can be messy at times
2. My parents complain that I don’t know how to sit properly, like a girl.
3. I eat a lot?

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I can be mataray and suplada (and I don’t even notice it)
2. I love chocolates, flowers, and bears.
3. *** likes me hahaha jokish! I like cute little things ex. Little stationery, cute note pads especially the ones from Precious Moments, 2x1 ½ sized playing cards, etc.

Three celeb crushes:
1. Chad Michael Murray (he looks really cute in “Cinderella Story” and “One Tree Hill”)
2. Brad Pitt (I wasn’t a fan but after watching “Ocean’s Twelve” and “Mr. And Mrs. Smith”, goodness… he’s wow)
3. Jason Statham (it’s the British accent)

Three people that I would like to see take this quiz now:
1. Jierarudo
2. Bluestain
3. Choco

3 comments:

  1. "frightened" is a nice song.
    on your two truths and one lie, i can't guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2x1 1/2 playing cards meron ka? patingin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 truths and one lie: 3 yung lie? pwede bang 2 yung lie? gusto mo bang mag-engineering?

    3 thing you want to do before you die: what's no. 3? but please don't kill me.

    3 thing you want to do really badly right now: who's that friend you're talking about?

    three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: who likes you? what's the name? :D

    let's watch mr. and mrs. smith uli. tara!

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL