26 October 2004

Posted by karinska On Tuesday, October 26, 2004
My parents told me that I should lessen the amount of food I’m eating. They think I’m getting bigger. The sad part is, they’re right. I’ve got lots of clothes that I don’t get to wear ‘coz they don’t fit me anymore. Surprisingly, I don’t care.

For those of you who had known me since elementrary, highschool, or even in college, I’m sure you know for a fact that I was a bit…. ummm… slim. I love to eat. I got used to eating a lot and not gaining weight or getting pudgy.

My nanay was a bit mad because she’s the one who bought some of my really nice blouses, dresses and shirts that I, unfortunately, don’t wear now since I don’t feel I can still carry them. They were nice clothes. Kinda kikay and girlish. She always wants me to look girly (don’t I look that way?).

Anyweiz… last night, I felt guilty. My mother went to my room at around 11 P.M. I forgot to lock my door. She caught me eating Henlin’s siomai while watching T.V. She was so disappointed. “Akala ko di ka nagdi-dinner. Sabi mo di ka na magdi-dinner para kahit pano ma-lessen yung kinakain mo”. I have no other excuse so I told her, “Ibibigay ko naman yung half nito kay Josh”. Which I actually did.

Then, by 12 midnight, I ate again (hehehehe). I ate siopao … jeez…

I remember the times when I have to force myself to eat my meals. The times when I always feel like vomiting the foods I’ve eaten (which happened a lot of times) and when my officemates have to force me to eat more than 3 tablespoons of rice. It’s way different from how I eat now. Can’t believe I even have to sneak just to be able to eat.

I tried to assess my self. Am I ok? Do I have a problem? I am ok (who wouldn’t be? *wink*) I’m perfectly fine!

Ok. I’m going to try to control the amount of food I’m taking in or probably lessen carbo or limit the calory intake chuva. Gerk!

Wait!. That would include my Figaro chocolate cake! No!

--------------------
After I had my lunch. I bought two Selecta ice cream drops (tama ba tawag?) in coffee crumble (quezo real not available) and rocky road flavors. Pwede namang isa,, dalawa pa binili. Tsk… Tsk…

4 comments:

  1. naaalala ko nung college, you go to class in shorts and shirt, skirts and sometimes yung checkered na dress ba yun tapos sneakers? kaya ka nagkaron ng stalker sa STS hahaha

    maganda naman na kumakain ka na. cute ka pa rin wag ka mag-alala
    nets

    ReplyDelete
  2. nets tama bang kalabanin ako sa trivia game sa chat?

    cha astig nanay mo. concern siya..

    may kwento ako sa iyo. nung saturday sabi ng mom ni mitchy "girlfriend ba yun ni aaron?" sagot ng mommy ni aaron "hindi pa yata. pero baka oo. pretty girl diba? sweet yang batang yan" :) ayus. gatungan ba dapat ng nanay ni aaron? FYI, kasama si mitchy nun. bad mommy lolz

    LA

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool mommy ni aaron. alam niya how to go through it. hindi naman siya bad. mitchy needs to behave. saka

    nakita pala kita cha sa glorietta. di na ko lumapit nakakahiya hm.. wag mag-rereact! niloloko lang kita. alam ko naman. pero nakita talaga kita.
    nets

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, moms like your mom too..she tells me to lessen my food intake so i wouldnt look like a ball hahaha...i was 160 lbs way back when I was in High School and damn, I looked horrible that time...Im better now...160lbs, losing weight..getting better.....1 meal a day, cha try margaritas fores' south beach diet, its 500 a day for a full meal at pepato or cibo..it works.! no kidding or go work out nah or dance infront of the mirror. all i have to get rid off right now is mah beer belly..yuck..nagmumukha na me congressman hahaha miss you cha cha...hey stop eating na k?

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL