24 August 2004

Posted by karinska On Tuesday, August 24, 2004
i'm doing this blog with a facial mask on my face. hmmm... this is a better way to wait for it to dry up and rinse.

***

i was late yesterday morning. bad trip! i was one minute late at work. wow! that's what pisses me... being late for just a minute. at 12 pm i was still trying to recover from that feeling when i received a call from my good friend kiko. i rarely talk to this guy. like we have those once-in-a-blue-moon conversations (btw mokong, i missed you!). one of my super coƱotic friends who kept me wondering how am i able to tolerate such a guy. some people can really make your day look really nice just by making you laugh at simple things and simple jokes. dearie, thank you for the call and for making me look at some things positively. so, are we still in for Estonia? hahaha i can't believe you chose soviet union for a place to conquer. hmmm... not bad. san francisco? i'll keep you updated. geezz... how can you make me talk about this topic in such a light manner? roommates? uh-oh! hahahaha no way! it's gonna be one hell of a place!

***

sadly, i arrived home really tired and i unfortunately had some talk with my childhood friend's dad. i don't know what he had for dinner but he kept talking about my future (umm..hello! grad na po ako), me having a new job, me leaving the country (which actually almost brought me to tears) and the worst part... my lovelife. he heard his wife teasing me in having a boyfriend. i was used to that. my tita always do that even when i was in college. but she has such a cute approach when teasing me. but her husband, unfortunately, looks at things differently. (it seems he feels bad that her college student daughter has a bf knowing that he's quite not approving it yet) he thinks i was so into having a bf and getting married! like...hello!!!! he said "pag-pray mo lang yun darating din yun. wag magmadali". his wife heard him and said, "hindi si cha nagmamadali. niloloko ko lang siya". pray? i pray, yes! but i don't pray to ask. i pray to thank God for giving me this satisfaction i have as a single girl. some of my girlfriends are into blind dates hoping to be hooked up. but i'm not. i don't like blind dates.

***

on my way to the bus terminal this evening, i saw 2 guys whom i was about to come across with. one is cute, the other is...so-so. anyway, when they passed beside me, one of the guys said, "hi". eeekkkk!!!! cute sana kaso lang.... T.O. dapat di siya nag-hi!

***

one of those events i don't want to happen is me hating a friend. in my entire life, i've only hated two. a girl childhood friend (when i was in college) and a guy friend (when i was...ummm... forget it). i don't easily hate people. but if i hate a friend, i lose my love and respect for that person. i look at that person as just a stranger. sadly, i think there'll be another one. still on the verge. but hopefully, it wouldn't end up there. i hate it.

6 comments:

  1. nabanlawan mo na ba mukha mo?
    ***
    nice friend you've got there
    ***
    bilib talaga ako sa iyo. never ka naman naging atat. masyado ka kasing blessed :) alam namin you don't go out on blind dates. tag mo yun diba? beautiful girls don't go out on blind dates? :)
    ***
    pangit points ba pag nag-hi?
    ***
    mukhang kilala na namin kung sino yan. kilala na namin yung guy and girl. epro civil na kayo nung girl diba?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pahabol, sana di mo siya hate. sayang. pero... nakakasakit na rin if you ask us.

    basy and mikey

    ReplyDelete
  3. "i pray to thank God for giving me this satisfaction i have as a single girl."
    ~i speak of this too. my friends think what i'm sayin is just crap - a defense mechanism. could be true could be false... who knows? your heart knows for sure ;)

    Not all people that go on blind dates hoped to be hooked up, one way or another; some went just for kicks, others due to unavoidable set-uped appointment (you know of insisting friends, ryt?), a few for curiosity, and of course there are those u'r referring at. Bottomline, you got a new friend.

    God's blessings should always be welcomed. Pero kung papainlabin mo lang naman, masasaktan dahil di masusuklian, e siguro nga....

    ReplyDelete
  4. napaka-suplada mo talaga!!!!!
    choco

    ReplyDelete
  5. cha, are you sure you're really leaving na this september? dont muna! hehehe I dont wanna go to Estonia na, maybe by December I'll be in San Francisco......hahaha I even told Mom and Dad if I could get a place for the both of us, hahaha joke.....see yah there then aight? miss yah na bestie chacha....hey guys Chas got a big crush kay LARRY FONACIER hahahaha, why not Quimson? lol or Tiu?

    www.bluestain.blogspot.com <-- my bloggie baloogie kazaam

    ReplyDelete
  6. kiko! mokong ka talaga! stop that Larry thingie ha! *twak*

    i thought pa naman you're serious regarding that place for both of us.kala ko ganun mo na ko kamahal... hindi pala huhuhu hehehe i thought may kasama na ko if ever. pssst... tama na yan! let's not talk about it!

    miss you so much bestie! alanganin ka naman kasi mag-invite!

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL