19 July 2004

Posted by karinska On Monday, July 19, 2004
For quite some time I’ve been controlling my temper regarding a certain issue. But it was just last weekend that it blew like a bomb. Nobody got hurt…. only me.

There were times I receive dinner invitation, coffee, and lunch. I couldn’t say yes to almost all of it because I’ve been very busy at work. I do appreciate invitations. But some guys don’t know how to make a really good offer. They would invite me and if I give them an answer that I can’t say yes for now, they would give me a line like “so hindi mo talaga ako mapapagbigyan”. Duh!!! Are we that close?! And who are you that I should always give a positive response? And on times that I give a delayed reply on text invitations, I wold receive after a minute a new message which says, “suplada” Are those invitations a matter of life and death? THEY'RE NOT! So please…. act properly.

Another thing, I hate it when guys confess to me their romantic feelings (with matching “fishing” effect) and after some time, like after a couple of days, would tell me “you know cha, I really like blah…blah... I don’t know nga kung dapat ko siyang ligawan. Natotorpe ako eh” or “cha, nagtext sa akin si blah…blah… she’s very special to me..blah…blah.. what can you say?” WOW PARE!!!! OK YAN?! You know, I am flattered by the idea that you appreciate who I am. I am thankful. But please! To exaggerate it even if it’s not really that huge is inappropriate! What hurts more is that you guys are not strangers… you’re not just an acquaintance. You guys are my best buddies!!! I just felt that you don’t respect me at all. And that really hurts. I’m not a punch bag you can hit anytime you want. I don’t know if you’re just dense, insensitive or plainly immature. Or maybe, you’re not really my friends after all ‘coz friends consider how each other would feel. If you’ll say that you just want to be honest with what you feel, think again. So not until you fully assayed your emotions, it would be better if you just shut up your mouth and keep that feeling to yourself.

1 comment:

  1. "keep smilin
    keep shinin
    knowin u can always
    count on me
    for sure
    thaz wa friends are for..."
    -lady singer-

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Open ID if your account is with any of the following: Yahoo, Hyves, Flickr, Orange, Mixi, Myspace and AOL